SPICE UP YOUR LIFE!!!



Saturday, September 24, 2011

Doble L - (CB) - SSF - CCC (Cheeky Cute Chic)

I have an enormously crazy collection of sandals & shoes…all stacked up & they all ready for me to match with all my handbags & clothes. I love to dine & wine in exclusive restaurants where they play the kind of music that soothes my body, mind & soul. I believe that if we all take a little more time to smile more…the whole world will heartfully smile back at us too & so will the Angels…..

* Pure Stainless Steel
* Cubic Zirconia (ZrO2)
* Assorted Crystals
* Lacquer Coated Color
* Lobster Clasps (Detachable Hooks)
* Category: Stainless Steel Feminine Collection (SSF)
* Availability: While Stocks Last
* Name: Cheeky Cute Chic
* Code: SSF-CB/CCC

CHARM BRACELET:

SSF-CB/CCC - Cheeky Cute Chic
- Rm 450.00

No comments:

Post a Comment