SPICE UP YOUR LIFE!!!



Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Doble L - (CB) - BE - LWM (Lounge With Me)

I am very brand conscious & always dress up appropriately on all occasions. Although I have the persona of a “Super Star” & I am totally adored by many…I basically enjoy the simple pleasures of life. I love lounging at home with my affectionate pets. East or West…home is best! I take time to do a little gardening & stop to smell the flowers. I believe that LOVE makes the world go round & I still cry when I watch romantic movies…..

* Pure Sterling Silver
* Cubic Zirconia (ZrO2)
* 5 Charms with Permanent Jump Rings
* Round Link Bracelet (19cm / 7.5in) with 4 Bells
* 2 S Clasps
* Category: Doble L - Bubbly Edition
* Availability: While Stocks Last
* Name: Lounge With Me
* Code: BE-CB/LWM

CHARM BRACELET:

BE-CB/LWM - Lounge With Me
- Rm 700.00

No comments:

Post a Comment