SPICE UP YOUR LIFE!!!



Saturday, September 24, 2011

Doble L - (B) - SSM - MMM (Machismo Macho Man)

I don’t have to tell you what I do for a living, don’t have to show you what car I drive nor do you need to know where I live. And oh!...I don’t expect you to tell me neither...you just need to feel me…that all. So…please…just look into my eyes, hold my hand & touch my bracelet….. Yesterday is history, savor today with me & I shall surprise you tomorrow…..

* Pure Stainless Steel
* Plated with Pure Sterling Silver
* Category: Stainless Steel Masculine Collection (SSM)
* Availability: Limited Edition (10 pieces only)
* Current Availability: Temporary Sold Out
* Highly recommended with the Silver Lucky Charm Allies Set Collection (CAC) or best with any Charms at the Stainless Steel Masculine Collection (SSM)
* Name: Machismo Macho Man
* Code: SSM-B/MMM01 & SSM-B/MMM02

BRACELET:
1) SSM-B/MMM01 - 6 Segments (23cm=9.06in)
- Rm 300.00

2) SSM-B/MMM02 - 5 Segments (19.7cm=7.76in)

- Rm 250.00

No comments:

Post a Comment