SPICE UP YOUR LIFE!!!



Monday, September 26, 2011

Doble L - (CB) - BE - DHM (Don't Hate Me)

I always know what I want… They say I am stubborn…I say I am determined! I never deprive myself of anything! I love food, money & sex…& I definitely love being the center of attention of course! I wouldn’t forgo my beauty sleep for anyone. I love “all expensive things” even if…they don’t really look that great on me or even if I do not even know how to use them. I am so cool…I think Paris Hilton will hate me.....

* Pure Sterling Silver
* Cubic Zirconia (ZrO2)
* Swarovski Crystal
* 5 Charms with Permanent Jump Rings
* Round Link Bracelet (19cm / 7.5in) with 4 Bells
* 2 S Clasps
* Category: Doble L - Bubbly Edition
* Availability: While Stocks Last
* Name: Don’t Hate Me
* Code: BE-CB/DHM

CHARM BRACELET:

BE-CB/DHM - Don’t Hate Me
- Rm 1,100.00

No comments:

Post a Comment