SPICE UP YOUR LIFE!!!



Saturday, September 24, 2011

Doble L - (CB) - EE - DWM (Dance With Me)

I am elegant & sophisticated. I love branded merchandises & sparkling things. I work very hard for my money…so…that relatively justifies my extravagance. The key to my heart is to treat me like a Princess. Please take me to the ballroom…hold me really close &…dance with me. It will be really nice if you could occasionally buy me some flowers. If you believe in true love like I do…then our hearts will flourish together forever…..

* Pure Sterling Silver
* Cubic Zirconia (ZrO2)
* Assorted Swarovski Crystals
* 9 Charms with Permanent Jump Rings
* Oval Link Bracelet (18.8cm / 7.4in)
* Toggle Clasp
* Category: Doble L - Elite Edition
* Availability: 5 sets only
* Name: Dance With Me
* Code: EE-CB/DWM

CHARM BRACELET:

EE-CB/DWM - Dance With Me
- Rm 1,900.00

No comments:

Post a Comment