SPICE UP YOUR LIFE!!!



Sunday, June 28, 2009

TESTIMONIAL from Rose

Lillian Lai is the ‘Dear Abby’ of the Feng Shui / Psychic World. Lillian’s warm, caring and down-to-earth personality, coupled with her accurate readings, make her a wonderful practitioner and leader in the field. Her amazing amulets and insightful advice, have helped me make excellent choices in my life. Lillian’s approach to the problem is very holistic. When I was really stressed with relationship and career issues, at one point of my life, she helped me to not only see things in a brighter light (mental) through her wonderful psychic readings, but helped boost my energy level (physical) with her nutritional herbs and astrology / crystal amulets (spiritual). Now, whenever I am at a crossroad in my life, she is the first person I call! Thanks, Lillian.

Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment