SPICE UP YOUR LIFE!!!



Wednesday, June 24, 2009

DRAGON & PHOENIX COIN (DPC)

The Dragon & Phoenix Coin (DPC) is legendary
and renowned to have helped all my clients
to finally find true love.
Many are happily married, blissfully remarried,
harmoniously divorced, amicably separated and etc.
DPC has helped them to forgive, to forget
and to let go their bitterness
of their past wrecked relationships.
Those who own the DPC have become
stronger individuals in terms of
physically, emotionally mentally and spiritually.
DPC is not a black magic object.
DPC is credited to help the person who owns it.
It means that...if that person is not suitable,
appropriate or good for you...
even if you like that person...
DPC does not get that person to you.
DPC will deliberately and indirectly reveal the truth
to you about the person that you are interested in
or the person that you are with, through your
dreams, phone calls or information from other people!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Dear Master Lilian,

    Thanks for ur advise..Certain things is unbelievable and i have to say i have a trust in DPC. DPC helps a lot in my current and past relationships. I thought i have found my happiness in my current relationship but it happened that DPC revealed to me that he is cheating on me. Everything is so sweet at the begining, we had lots of good time together. But things started to change recently, he is giving lame excuses for calling off the relationship. Before this I had a dream one night, 'he is with another girl out there',even i had a similar dream on the night of my birthday... i told myself its only a dream even i ask DPC 'whats happening?'...but not long ago, a closefriend of mine met his colleague in a party and finally the truth out there is revealed, he had a gf when he was with me..It is hard for me to except it at first..but now, i have move on..
    The hatred i had is no longer there..I realise i learn from this relationship and it makes me to be stronger person and I strongly believe I will meet A better one sooner or later.

    With love,
    M.Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear M.Danielle,

    Congratulations!!!...for experiencing the truth before it is too late! Yes, what does not “kill” us…do makes us stronger.
    I am so glad that you have no hatred & that you have moved on so positively!!!
    I am very sure that you will have a better relationship in the near future because I do know the fact that…it always gets even better!!!

    Love,
    Master Lilian Lai

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. acim audio free

    ReplyDelete