SPICE UP YOUR LIFE!!!



Wednesday, June 24, 2009

CAREER ALLIES NECKLACE (CAN)


The Career Allies Necklace (CAN) is proven
to bring a lot of career and business luck by
creating better opportunities and generating more
people of help, people of support and people of back up. 
CAN also eliminates negative energies and abolish
betrayal, back stabbers and gossips from people.
CAN have blessed many of my clients to have
astonishing career advancements in their lives.
All my clients who are wearing CAN have benefited either by
having better business returns,
higher positions, higher incomes and salaries,
better jobs, jobs of their heart desires,
end up in better departments and even striking numbers!!!

2 comments:

  1. Master,

    CAN helps me to build up relationship in my work place. 1 of my colleagues does have misperception of me and he find every small lil mistake i ever did always and report it to my boss during meeting. What I did is to backup myself all the time! Most of the time, he is harsh to me, we don't seems to communicate well.No action was taken even my boss notice about it. But once i wear CAN, after few weeks he started to be nice to me and talk to me as a friend, less arguement etc..Even when i'm down, he cheer me up, take me out for dinner to make me feel better. Now, he is a friend to me. Thanks to Master's blessing of who I am today.

    Warm Regards,
    Wee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Wee,

    Thank you very much for sharing this GREAT NEWS!!!

    We must have GRATITUDE to those who are or had been nice & helpful to us.

    We must ALWAYS be thankful & grateful...

    Love,
    Master Lilian Lai

    ReplyDelete