SPICE UP YOUR LIFE!!!



Sunday, June 28, 2009

TESTIMONIAL from James Tan


I have known Lilian close to 4 years and since knowing her and her passion for helping people in need through feng shui and other means, I have indeed been blessed by her special gifts and skills. 
Since early last year, my life has been changed around tremendously with her counselling and advise over career, health, wealth and love.  

I was offered a very good offer from a MNC company mid last year as well my health has been improving since I joined this new company. 

My job role has been expanded ten times and am glad that I took her advise and special gifts that enhance the positive energy in my life. Since then, I have not looked back and my life has been leaping from one stage to the next level.  

I am very happy to say that Lilian has definitely been key and instrumental of me changing my attitude towards life, people and even my dream to be successful in all areas of my life.
I am glad to have a close friend -  Master Lilian to help me in stages of my life and support me in my future endeavour.

thanks a LOT
James Tan
Your friend


No comments:

Post a Comment