SPICE UP YOUR LIFE!!!



Tuesday, March 27, 2012

TESTIMONIAL - Winnie - How I Survive

How I Survive.

It was eight years ago that I first met Master Lilian. My marriage was shaken but I still continue with the journey. I lost in touch with Master till last year (2011). This time it was about my marriage again. It was a disaster in my life. I had to go through a break up in my marriage where I never wanted to let go. I thought I want to save this marriage but it's impossible because I have tried to survive. Imagine a man asked you to spank yourself and hit your head onto the wall in order to ask for forgiveness. For the marriage I did that. I still remember how I had to face my parents when they came to meet him in my house. Straight to my face he told my parents that he doesn't love me anymore. He doesn't want the children. It's really hurt. The worst was he told my parents that his family was scared of me. He is going to delete me from his family. But for the sake of my children I still cling on it. When I met Master she has given me the courage and thought me what life is. Master told me that it's not the end of the world if I am going to divorce. A broken marriage doesn't mean the end of the life. Sometimes if it's for everybody sake, we have to let go!! I must be strong in order to have a new life. That's what she told me. I struggled!!! One night I told her that I want to suicide but she advised me not to it. I did want to save this marriage but i know it's time to let go.


Well a big thank you to her because now I am happy with my life. She has been guiding me till this path of my life. I am happy with my children and I am staying with my parents. I met this guy, who has given me fully support and he is nice to me and my children. Master was the one who encouraged me to woo him. I remembered I told her that I won't be able to be inloved and loved. But.....Now I do believe in miracles coz I found it. Without her encouragement and blessings I do not know how my life can be. I do count my blessings every single hour, minutes and seconds. So for those who are struggling out there, always remember Miracles do happen when you make them happen.

Winnie


1 comment:

  1. Dear Winnie,

    Thank you very much for your strong encouragement to those whom are struggling out there.

    It is always very hard for people to let go anyone or anything..but it is absolutely necessary to make changes & to commit to a final decision..in order to free themselves from the grievous & sorrowful state that they are in.

    Yes..Miracles do happen..only if you believe it does. I am extremely happy that you have found the man of your life!!! Keep it up Winnie!!!

    We must always be grateful & thankful..& always count our Blessings.....

    Warm Regards,
    Master Lilian.

    ReplyDelete