SPICE UP YOUR LIFE!!!



Wednesday, March 28, 2012

TESTIMONIAL - Sara Jane - A big change in My Career‏

A big change in My Career.

‏I remembered before I met Master Lilian, I was just an ordinary teacher in school. Master told me to buy the career allies. After I bought it, things really change. I started with my tuition. Then, the school is sending me to China to have a micro teaching there in May. I was selected to be the basketball team teacher where I have the opportunity to go to China again for competition. Well I do want to say thank you to her and all her advises will always remain in my mind and I will never forget. Thank you so much!!!


Sara Jane


1 comment:

  1. Dear Sara Jane,

    You are always welcome!!!
    I am so proud of you & your achievements!!!
    May you have more & more students for your Tuition services!!!

    Please stay focused...work hard & work smart.
    Please always be grateful & thankful to those whom had given you the wonderful opportunities in your life.....

    Bless You & Your Family!!!

    Warm Regards,
    Master Lilian.

    ReplyDelete