SPICE UP YOUR LIFE!!!



Wednesday, December 15, 2010

SPECIAL EXCLUSIVE BLESSINGS (SEB) For The Year 2011

Thank you very much to those whom had e-mailed to me to inquire regarding the EXCLUSIVE BLESSINGS programs.

Yes, it is arduous & inconvenient for you indeed to get hold of the items that are required to be blessed & relatively complex for you to send or to ship them over to me... especially if you are in a different district, region or country.

In addition for the year 2011... we will cater the SPECIAL EXCLUSIVE BLESSINGS programs services that do not require any items at all. The SPECIAL EXCLUSIVE BLESSINGS programs will require two of your basic personal identification only... your full name & your date of birth.

You may e-mail me or call me for your future reservations or bookings. Please type “SEB RESERVATIONS” at the “Subject” title when you e-mail to me, to avoid being classified automatically into the “scam” section.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you very much.
Have a blessed day!!!

Warm regards,
Master Lilian Lai



No comments:

Post a Comment