SPICE UP YOUR LIFE!!!



Sunday, December 12, 2010

TESTIMONIAL from M.D Wee (Senior Designer)

Here, I want to thank my mentor and master, Master Lilian Lai. Her wisdom, strength, and encouragement, and her being a remarkable woman has given me great examples and guidance. She is the reason for what I am today.. For I am, able to do whatever I want to do.

Master Lilian is a lady of faith. Her gentle but strong spirit shines through every word she speaks as her readings never once have I been let down. She is helpful, caring and kind, and her blessings, unlike others, actually work! I've seen huge changes in my life since asking for blessing and consultation to be done on my relationship. Same goes with my career as I’ve been dealing with lot s of ‘bestial’ who walked in and out in my life. With her guidance, I managed to avoid any tendency to add negative overlays in everything I do.

She is honest and talented and it is a great joy to me to know that she and ‘Miracles of Life’ are here when I need help in my life. Thanks so much for all your help!


Warm Regards,
M.D.Wee
Senior Designer in a leading firm


1 comment:

  1. Dear Mabel...

    I am very thankful & so touched by your testimonial.
    Wishing you only the Best...

    Love,
    Master Lilian

    ReplyDelete