SPICE UP YOUR LIFE!!!



Friday, October 4, 2019

TESTIMONIAL - MOSES - (Director - Investment Bank - Selangor, Malaysia)

A traumatic season of relationship breakup, career crisis and financial turmoil left me devastated and a broken man. Lingering emotions of defeat, fear and hopelessness soon manifested into suicidal tendencies.

How I landed at Lilian’s door was purely by God’s sweet Grace. Lilian combines world class professionalism with authentic intuitive energy healing capacities to produce genuine results. Half way through the programme, she has brought about tremendous change- i can say with conviction that my life has turned around for the upside-people, even animals adore me, am noticed without putting in much effort, been getting very lucky and cultivated a lot of charisma with my sex energy returning.

I witnessed destructive and distressing patterns dissolve under Lilian’ blessings and guidance. She had made me whole again as I am now able to experience life with joy and vibrancy. The healing process was rapid and easy and only required confidence in Lilian.

Mind blowing. Had a fantastic week since our last full moon session. After, I felt immense shift; it’s been a while since things started lining up this well. From feeling dead inside after being abandoned by people whom I thought had my back, I feel so different. The will to live that Lilian restored is priceless. I look forward to my days again. I am actually accomplishing again. It feels so good to meet the world with a brave and enthusiastic spirit.

I recognize Lilian and her team as one of a handful of elite practitioners who really understands to the core of a problem and eliminates it. I trust her. To Lilian & team, I am eternally grateful for your nurturing and selfless ways in healing my predicaments. I know that your karma will bloom from the genuine presence and compassion you have shown. Meeting you has been the best thing in my life.

Moses
Selangor

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear Moses... 馃槉
    MOL (Miracles Of Life) & I are extremely happy & truly thrilled for your new upturning life experiences!!!
    馃憤馃徎馃憤馃徎馃憤馃徎馃槂馃槂馃槂

    We are so honored to have met such an established & yet so humble person like you...
    馃憤馃徎馃憤馃徎馃挅馃檹馃徎馃檹馃徎馃槉

    We want to thank you very² much for having great Faith, Patience & Trust in us...
    馃檹馃徎馃檹馃徎馃挀馃挀馃槉馃槉

    May you constantly be Blessed with great Health, Happiness & Wealth...
    馃檹馃徎馃檹馃徎馃檹馃徎馃檹馃徎馃檹馃徎馃檹馃徎馃檹馃徎

    Love,
    Master Lilian ❤️

    ReplyDelete