SPICE UP YOUR LIFE!!!



Thursday, May 9, 2019

TESTIMONIAL - S.L - PART 1 (Jewelry Designer & Property Agent - Singapore)

Dear Master Lilian,

Thank you so much for all the prayers and counselling. Here’s my testimonial.

In 2012, I had suffered from a double break up.
I was in an abusive marriage for 12 years, to a man who was addicted to computer games and didn’t want to work.

After trying everything I could to fix my marriage, I realised I had to leave for my kids and my own safety. I told him that I was going to divorce him and he should prepare for that.

During this time, I confided in my ex Boyfriend who helped me to deal with all the stress and issues. He also made me realise that I was worth more than to be treated badly and made me feel loved again.

Eventually, I fell back in love with him. I had forgotten what it was like to be in love and gave my whole heart to him. He told me he had fallen in love with me too and we got really close, texted love messages to each other daily and met up when we could.

My ex Husband soon found out about us when he checked my phone while I was asleep. We all met up to decide what to do next. It ended badly for me. My new love said he would not be able to be with me because he would not be able to accept my kids. I told my ex Husband that I would still want a divorce and there I was left with neither of them.

I was broken and come 2013, I was still not over it. My oldest Friend insisted that I pay master Lilian a visit. I didn’t know what to expect but I did.

Master Lilian performed PCT (Physical Cleansing Therapy) water therapy on me, which helped me heal my broken heart and even some of my hurt and trauma from being abused for so Long. She gave me the blessed water course and assured me that I would soon find myself with more than one choice for a partner and I will find love again.

There was something about her calmness and sureness when she said it that I quite believed her. I went back hopefully and revitalised. Also more calm and at peace.

True enough, a while later I had started dating again and eventually found my present Boyfriend. We have been together for about four years and living together happily with my kids. He is responsible, loving and we have a lot of fun together. Sometimes I can’t believe how fortunate I am now.

Thank you Master Lilian, for cleansing my energy and helping me realise that I am good enough to be with a man who treats me well.

SL
Singapore

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear SL... 馃槉
    I'm sooo touched by both of your Testimonials...
    馃挀馃挀
    Thank you very² much...
    馃檹馃徎馃檹馃徎馃檹馃徎馃檹馃徎馃檹馃徎馃檹馃徎馃檹馃徎

    I hope your Testimonials will help inspire & give others hope & motivation... & to help them to get up & have faith to move forward towards a better & successful life...
    馃憤馃徎馃憤馃徎馃憤馃徎馃槂馃槂馃槂

    Love,
    Master Lilian ❤️

    ReplyDelete