SPICE UP YOUR LIFE!!!



Sunday, May 19, 2019

SPECIAL FULL MOON BLESSINGS & WESAK DAY PRAYERS (2019)


SPECIAL FULL MOON BLESSINGS & WESAK DAY PRAYERS for all of you at the wondrous Temple of Wat Phra That which sits on the top of Mount Doi Suthep overlookin Chiang Mai, Thailand on Sunday May 19th 2019.

I am very² pleased that I felt no pain at all even when all the lit candles were melting on my hands...馃暞️馃暞️馃暞️
Why??... it is only because I had all of you (YOU know who you are) so focused in my mind while I was Praying for you all...
馃檹馃徎馃檹馃徎馃檹馃徎馃檹馃徎馃檹馃徎馃檹馃徎馃檹馃徎
Thank you very² much for your trust & faith in me all these years...
MasterLilianLai

#MasterLilianLai #Everyone #MyDearFriends #Family #Relatives #Clients #Friday #Blissful #HappyWesak #Prayers #Blessings #SMB #SpecialMoonBlessings #FullMoon #TempleOfWatPhraThat #MountDoiSuthep #ChiangMai #Thailand #TrustAndFaith #wwwmasterlilianlaiwordpresscom
www.masterlilianlai.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment