SPICE UP YOUR LIFE!!!



Sunday, June 21, 2015

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!! (2015)

to all
the greatest fathers
in the world...

When I was a little girl…my father…
lifted me up & swung me around like I could fly
sat me on his shoulders like I was the tallest
threw me in the sea like I was a dolphin
let me feed the animals in the zoo like I was the bravest

When I was a young lady…my father…
prized me like I was the best athlete on earth
admired me like I was a PHD scholar
trusted me like I was a sweet Angel
flattered me like I was the prettiest Princess

When I turned into a woman…my father
shares his ideas with me like I am his business partner
listens attentively to me like I am his teacher
hangs out with me like I am his best friend
ironically...still sees me as...& treats me like his little girl...

Happy Father's Day Papa...
We love you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment