SPICE UP YOUR LIFE!!!



Thursday, June 25, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AESOS!!! (2015)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to my dearest brother...

It was never easy growing up with a boy
I played all the games my brother could toy
I have been through the usual dirt & grime
Was up on everything that he had climbed

Up high on trees or down under the ditch
Catching spiders & colorful fighting fish
Wooden guns, rubber seeds & glass marbles
Always together getting in & out of troubles

A superb swimmer, singer & guitarist
Great in nunchaku, badminton & table tennis
My hero, my buddy & my partner in crime
Would spend on my candies with his last dime

Here’s wishing you many happy returns
My handsome brother that made heads turn
Happy Birthday to you Aesos the magnifico!!!
Thank you very much for being my Koko…


Love always,
Ah Mui




No comments:

Post a Comment