SPICE UP YOUR LIFE!!!



Saturday, February 4, 2012

Doble L - (C) - SV - MC - LC (Lilac Corazón)

The Doble L - Lilac Corazón is a Sweet Charm to express your GRATITUDE TOWARDS LOVE

THANK YOU MY LOVE
As I look back across all these years
while I run my fingers through your hair
I want to thank you for the laughter & tears
I am so grateful that you have always been there

I have never encountered a love so pure
A love so strong & yet so tender
I will cherish you for a lifetime for sure
& to love you passionately & with ardor

If I only have one wish to capture
it will be to gaze into your eyes
as I gently lay next to you forever
in a flower garden with no good-byes

Thank you my love......



* Pure Sterling Silver
* Lilac Amethyst
* Lobster Clasp (Detachable Hook)
* Category: Doble L - Magical Charms
* Availability: Subject To Availability
* Name: Lilac Corazón
* Code: SV-C/MC06-LC

CHARMS:

SV-C/MC06-LC -
Lilac Corazón

- Rm 600.00

No comments:

Post a Comment