SPICE UP YOUR LIFE!!!



Saturday, February 11, 2012

Doble L - (P) - SV - SP - PH (Princesa Heart)


The Doble L – Princesa Heart
is an Enchanting Charm

to express your ADORATION

MY PRINCESS......


At sunset I patiently await

for the moon soon to dilate
We are going out on a date
so..my princess don’t be late

Oh..my princess hold me tight

as I take you on a carpet ride
Up we go on a glorious flight
to the lovely moon so bright

I thank the heavens for this fate

to have sent you to be my mate
Now on this moon I celebrate
with my princess whom I venerate

There are no trees & no breeze

certainly no daisies nor bees
Here..down I fall on my knees
“Princess..will you marry me please?”

*
Pure Sterling Silver
* Cubic Zirconia
* Black Cable Choker Necklace (18.5"/47cm)
* Lobster Clasp (Detachable Hook)
* Category: Symbolic Charms
* Availability: Limited Edition
* Name: Princesa Heart
* Code: SV-P/SP01-PH


PENDANTS:
SV-P/SP01-PH – Princesa Heart
- Rm 1,500.00

No comments:

Post a Comment