SPICE UP YOUR LIFE!!!



Friday, November 11, 2011

MY WEBSITE: http://www.masterlilianlai.com

Dear All...

I am extremely grateful & thankful for your constant support, doubtless trust & perpetual faith in me throughout all these years.


I am so glad that you love & adore my new range of jewelry...the DOBLE L. It is very heartening & encouraging for me to realize that many of you have already purchased the items even way before I started marketing them publicly.


I have officially launched my website today on the 11.11.2011...certainly not due to some superstition...but mainly because I find these numbers so orderly, nice & pretty.


But then again...it is naturally an auspicious number if you total the numbers up...which sums up to the number 8. In the Chinese society…the number 8 typically sounds similar to the word “prosperity”…when verbally pronounced in most of the Chinese dialects.


However…as for me…looking from the metaphorical angle...the number 8 has a prominent stature. Try visualizing the 8 laying on either side...you will notice an infinity symbol ...which is nevertheless an absolutely notable pictogram...that betokens eternal health & wealth!!!


Please do visit my incomplete modest website:

http://www.masterlilianlai.com


Please do let me know what do you think of it & please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further information or assistance.


I want to thank all of you very much again for your love, understanding, kindness, support & thoughtfulness. I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart... I am very fortunate to have known you & I count my blessings every single day.


Have a blissful day or evening......


Warm Regards,

Master Lilian

No comments:

Post a Comment