SPICE UP YOUR LIFE!!!



Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Doble L - (B) - SSM - HR (Hombre Romántico)

I know that……
you really like me
you are always thinking of me
you truly miss me

you long to see me
you are dying to hold me
you can’t wait to kiss me

But…little do you know that……
I feel the same way…if only you knew that you have stolen my heart away.

I have searched for words to get into your heart…but I don’t know what to say & I don't know where to start.

I want to tell you how I feel but when I begin to speak…they don't come out right.

I want to let you know that…I have never needed someone so bad…till I can't sleep at night.

* Pure Stainless Steel
* Plated with Pure Sterling Silver
* Category: Stainless Steel Masculine Collection (SSM)
* Availability: Limited Edition (10 pieces only)
* Name: Hombre Romántico
* Code: SSM-B/HR

BRACELETS:
SSM-B/HR - Hombre Romántico (19.7cm=7.76in)
- Rm 150.00


No comments:

Post a Comment