SPICE UP YOUR LIFE!!!



Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Doble L - (C) - EC - MC - EE (ESTOY ENAMORADO)

Why do I.....

think of you the very moment when I wake up?
miss you so much before I go to sleep?
see you even in my dreams?
gleam up when anyone just mentions your name?
smile all day & night just thinking about you?
keep on looking at my cell phone even there are no incomings?
laugh even when you are not joking?
become so clumsy when I am with you?
get so weak each time you gaze at me?

fall even when you are holding me tight?
still like your smell when you are dirty & sweaty?
feel sad whenever I hear you sigh?
feel the pain when you are the one that got hurt?
try to protect you when you are the stronger one?
still listen when I don’t understand what you are saying?
always wish you were here with me whenever I am having fun?
still hang out with your family & friends although I want you alone all for myself?

Why...?

Why does my heart race when I feel your breath against me?
Why do I cry when I have foolish thoughts that I may lose you?
Why is that every path that I take…it all leads back to you?

Now, I know why…
I AM IN LOVE……

* Pure Sterling Silver
* Cubic Zirconia (ZrO2)
* Lobster Clasp (Detachable Hook)
* Category: Doble L - Exquisite Collection
* Availability: Subject To Availability
* Name: Magic Charm
* Code: EC-C/MC02-EE

CHARMS:
EC-C/MC02-EE - Estoy Enamorado
- Rm 600.00

No comments:

Post a Comment