SPICE UP YOUR LIFE!!!



Sunday, April 19, 2020

ZILLION - SUPER CHIP CARD (SCC) - Anti EMF & Anti Radiation Card

Hey My Dear Friends...馃槂

I hope all of you are keeping well, staying safe & strong during this very very very difficult time...

I have been spending crazily a lot of time on my handphone & laptop since the CoVid-19 MCO Lockdown... so I wanna share this SUPER CHIP CARD (SCC) - Anti EMF & Anti Radiation Card with you all.














These tiny little sticker cards really have helped my health & my handphone & laptop indeed!!!
SCCs are very useful for all phones, laptops, tablets & CPU/Computers 馃摫馃摬馃捇馃枼️ especially if you spend plentiful time on them!!!

My phone & laptop used to get AWFULLY HOT!!! 馃敟馃敟馃敟... my fingers and hand gets hot & numb... & my eyes... goodness my eyes get all dry & red... & my head... I swear it used to spin I dunno from left to right or from right to left... LOL!!! 馃槺馃あ馃馃槵馃槚
so... please get them FOR YOURSELF & YOUR LOVED ONES...

DEFINITELY A MUST for toddlers, kids, children & the elderly who are constantly on the phones, tablets, laptops & computers.

NO EXPIRY DATE & YOU CAN REUSE THEM ON ANY OF YOUR OLD OR NEW GADGETS!!! Soooooo... it's REALLY COOL FOR ONLY Rm80.00 each...

Just WhatsApp me at +60 12 211 0999 & type: SCC ORDER
... & we will take it from there onwards.
Love you all ❤️... HAVE A HAPPY DAY!!!














BENEFITS:
⚫ Reduces Heat
⚫ Enhance Clarity
⚫ Easy Application
⚫ Tested Radiation Safe
⚫ Speeds Web Connectivity
⚫ Prolongs Battery Usage Time
⚫ Reduces Harmful EMF (Electromagnetic Field)

Please do check out our other useful items at:
https://molempirekl.wixsite.com/healthandbeautystore

#MasterLilianLai #FeelingSatisfied #Monday #Everyone #Family #Relatives #MyDearFriends #Friends #BestFriends #PleaseStaySafe #GodBlessYouAll #HaveAHappyDay #MOLEMPiRE #MiraclesOfLifeEmpire #wwwmasterlilianlaiwordpresscom #ProtectOurselvesFromCoronavirus #Coronavirus #CoVid19 #MCOLockdown #AntiEMFAndAntiRadiationCard #SuperChipCard #ZillionCard #SafeForPhonesTabletsLaptopsComputers #PhoneHealth #Gadgets #LoveYourFamily #ProtectYourFamily #ToddlersKidsChildrenElderly #molempireklwixsitecomhealthandbeautystore

www.molempirekl.wixsite.com/healthandbeautystore

www.masterlilianlai.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment