SPICE UP YOUR LIFE!!!



Sunday, August 29, 2010

TESTIMONIAL from Haliza Misbun (Actress, Film & TV Producer/CEO of BiG Productions)


My Testimony:

Master Lilian Lai is an amazing woman. She’s one of those very rare special people who have come into my life with a very BiG impact! I started seeing Master Lilian right around the time when I was having difficulties in relationships with my loved ones. Also, being in entertainment industry myself, u’ve always had to deal with d sense of like people trying to predict that u would soon fail, and I’ve been dealing with that in my entire career. It affects me because it made me realized how miserable most human beings are, and how instead of celebrating that someone could come from nothing and do something with their lives, they chose to tear you down. I humbly think that, that’s one of the reasons that most creative people are mentally depressed. And Master Lilian helps me to come to terms that it’s good to exercise your pain through your work, eventhough you have to dig into your past memories and a lot of really painful moments to come out with some poetic ideas. It’s the way to let go… to make peace with yourself. I count myself blessed to have crossed my path with Master Lilian. She’s one of my guardian angels.


Haliza Misbun
Actress, Film & TV Producer/CEO of BiG Productions

1 comment:

  1. Dear Superstar Haliza,

    Thank you very much for your Testimony!!!

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!...on your 2010 movie!!!

    Keep Your Head Up & Keep Your Feet On The Ground...

    Love,
    Master Lilian

    ReplyDelete