SPICE UP YOUR LIFE!!!



Sunday, August 27, 2017

TESTIMONIAL - STEFANIE (Professional Beautician & Make-up Artist - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)

Back in 2014, I met Master Lilian with a burdened heart and in a complete daze of what was happening in my life. I was facing difficulties in keeping a stable job as I was struggling to climb up the corporate ladder only to have close peers tear me down. Inevitably changing jobs and also turned "friends" into "enemies" along the way. I constantly blamed myself and was betrayed by my "closest friends", despite continuously giving them the benefit of doubt. I was constantly backstabbed, stolen from, lied to, given false hopes, criticised and always felt I wasn't good enough for anyone. Even though I always put on a happy and bubbly persona, I was destroyed inside. 

I confided in Master Lilian and was advised to take the Physical Cleansing Water and The Career Allies Necklaces. Recently, I started getting better offers and met influential people and felt the peace I have not felt in a while. My personal relationships improved and things seem to be heading the right direction. I realised who my friends and foes were and became more aware of where I was heading in my life. I have also left the corporate world and found my true passion in being a beautician and makeup artist and for the first time in my life, I am happy being myself and attracted all the right people into my life. I can honestly say, I am doing well for myself and looking forward to more good news everyday! 

Writing this testimonial has been very emotional to me as I treasure Master Lilian like my God-sent soul sister and she always has my best interest at heart . Not only that, she has helped my loved ones and friends.

I am forever grateful to Master Lilian and I love her sincerity and her true purpose in life, which is to help people who believe they can live the successful and harmonious life they dream about. In her very own way, I believe she can save more broken hearts if you only give her a chance to help you better your lives.

Master Lilian, you're one of my guardian angels and I send you love from the bottom of my heart. May God bless you abundantly ❤

Love,
Stefanie

1 comment:

  1. Dear Stef,
    Thank you so much for being such a lovely sister & a wonderful friend to me...❤️

    We are always very happy to see your sweet smiling face...you are such a gem...馃拵

    We are really so proud of your career achievements & your successful projects working with all the actors/actresses/models/singers in the leading TV stations!!! 馃憤馃徎馃憤馃徎

    Thank you very much for having faith, trust & believing in what we do... 馃

    Best to you,
    Master Lilian 馃尰

    ReplyDelete