SPICE UP YOUR LIFE!!!



Wednesday, January 13, 2016

TESTIMONIAL - SOPHIA (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)

Meeting Master Lilian has been a life changing experience for me. My fascinations for crystals lead me to her shop in Amcorp Mall by chance one day and little did I know that my life would change for the better. I used to be depressed and I cried easily. Can you imagine, watching Disney cartoons could get me work up buckets of tears? I always felt that I am stuck and I am running in circles. There seems to be a shroud of dark abyss sucking me inside. The more I tried to take control, the more I felt I am getting trap deeper. My health condition has been poor and I was even asked to seek operation for my polyps too. Initially I went to buy the Career Allies charms to help me with my career and life, yet Master Lilian saw right through my deepest sorrow and hurt. I have never confided my story to anyone, not even my closest friends, yet somehow she knew my life story. Master Lilian’s calm persona and tactful questions somehow made me trust her totally. Thankfully I opened up and shared my unhappiness with her, as I was involved with another married man. The affair was not helping me at all as I worshiped my boyfriend to the point, until I have lost my true self and self worth. Master advised me to try out the Physical Blessing Therapy (PBT) to help sort out my life problems. I was hesitant for a while but I took the courage to do it, even though Master warned me that it would be painful!  And I am so thankful that I listened to master, for after receiving the PBT from Master Lilian, the burden of my shoulder felt so much lighter. And for the first time, I could not or I would say, I did not want to cry anymore! When I tried to walk down my sorrowful memory lane, my mind just would not do it for me! Master Lilian has been a great teacher, advisor, friend and mentor to me. She has not only showed me the true path but had helped me in so many other areas of my life and my family too. Buying the career allies charm for my school-going daughter, not only healed her bad relationship with other family members, but now my kid is calmer and a better girl too! With the knowledge and clarity that Master Lilian had taught me, I have learnt to be kinder to my own self and to have more self –worth and confidence too! Thank you Master Lilian for all that you have done for me. Thank you for waking me up from my blind stupor. Thank you for showing me that I am worthy to have all the love that I want and deserve. I know I still have some more healing to be done, but with your help and guidance, I can do it! You can always count on Master Lilian to give valuable advices and encouragement, just like what she had done for me! May God bless Master Lilian always. :)

Sincerely,
Sophia.

No comments:

Post a Comment