SPICE UP YOUR LIFE!!!



Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Q&A (QUESTIONS & ANSWERS - M.O.L PREMIER FACE MASKS/PACKS)

Q: How often should I apply face mask in a week?
A:
The frequency depends on your skin type & the type of face mask that you are using. Usually it is advised to apply once or twice in a week by most skin experts.
You may apply our M.O.L Premier Face Masks daily like I do if you like.
There are two options:
(1)  To apply a thin layer daily.
(2)  To apply a thick layer 3 times a week.

Q: How long should I leave the face mask on?
A:
Different face masks with different ingredients & different skin types will require different leave-on duration.
You may leave on M.O.L Premier Face Mask for as long as you still feel comfortable. Simply rinse off when the face mask dries up or whenever you start to feel the uncomfortable tautness.
I leave my Premier Face Mask on my face, neck, collar bone & decollete for as long as I have the time & when nobody sees me with it. However…my neck usually cannot take the tautness & starts to feel uneasy after around 20 minutes.
So…when that happens…I will go wash off (with room temperature tap water) or wipe off (with a soft damp towel) the face mask on my neck, collar bone & decollete 1st…& then rinse off the mask on my face (with room temperature tap water or in my shower with lukewarm water) later…whenever I like…

Q: Can I apply M.O.L Premier Face Mask on my neck & other parts of my body?
A:
Yes…you may apply M.O.L Premier Face Mask on your face, neck, collar bone, decollete & on any other parts of your body because they are absolutely safe & are made of pure natural ingredients.
However…you may like to try our range of M.O.L Premier Body Masks which are specially made for body care.
I apply the face mask on my face, neck, collar bone & decollete only…& I use M.O.L Premier Body Mask on my whole body.

Q: How long does it take to see the results?
A:
Instantly!!! You will immediately see the glow, softness, smoothness, fineness, firmness on your face, neck, collar bone & decollete…all straightaway right after you rinse & dry!!!

Q: Are these positive results & wonderful effects temporary?
A:
No…they are not temporary. You will be able to enjoy the positive outcome & beautiful smooth skin with consistent care…unless you are under extreme stress, having sleeplessness nights & eating totally non-nutritious junk food.
Like all else in life…regular maintenance is important. So…keep up the great work!!!

Q: Can children use face mask?
A:
Children are usually not advised to use face mask.
However…M.O.L Premier Face Masks are safe for children because they are made of pure food grade natural ingredients…they are so safe that you can even eat them!!!
My humble advice is not to use them on the faces of children below 10 years old because I believe that children below that age will tend to have more tender, delicate & sensitive facial skin.
However…as for children below 10 years old…you may want to use & apply a thin layer of our M.O.L Premier Oils instead.

Q: Is it safe for the people with sensitive skin & with skin allergies to use M.O.L Premier Face Masks?
A:
Yes…they are totally safe for people with sensitive skin & with skin allergies. All M.O.L Premier Face Masks are made from premium high quality food grade ingredients without skin irritating chemicals.
However…if you have nuts allergy…please be advised to use these two M.O.L Premier Face Mask’s range with caution:
(1) GLOW (glowing)    &    (2) SOFT (soft)
...because these two face masks have almond nuts as part of the ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment